Affordable Ways to Spend Father’s Day in Memphis
With the current economy it is not uncommon to be on the search for the most affordable options out there. Being affordable does not necessarily equal boring or bad. This includes entertainment and affordable apartments in Memphis, TN. This Father’s Day there are plenty of affordable and fun options available for dads in the Memphis area.
Free Father’s Day Activities:
- Visit the Mississippi River. You can have a picnic, take a walk, enjoy nature and relax. While you are there you can visit Mud Island and play in the sprinklers or wade in the pool.
- The Peabody Hotel mallard ducks emerge every day at 11:00 AM to parade from the roof to the lobby and back again at 5:00PM.
- Spend a day enjoying the artwork at the Art Museum at the University of Memphis.
Affordable Father’s Day Activities:
- Take a visit to the Memphis Zoo. They even have a special Father’s Day overnight event scheduled.
- Visit the National Civil Rights Museum. If you live in Tennessee you can even get in for free on Tuesdays.
Dad’s day can be special without breaking the bank. There are plenty of affordable activities and affordable apartment in Memphis, TN. Come and check it out.
Image via Flickr